Dragons of DotD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for the Dragons Guild on Kong, DotD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ikursan = Banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedalus

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Ikursan = Banned?   Ikursan = Banned? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Ikursan, please let us know ASAP if this is a perma-ban Sad
Or if it's a misunderstanding you can get straightened out?

(Fingers Crossed)
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Just in case:   Ikursan = Banned? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 pm

In case we cannot get Ikursan back, we will need to choose a new leader.

After we get a list of current Officers who wish to become leader I propose that I create a Poll here for us to use for voting.

I do NOT wish to become leader, I'm a leader on FB.. Kong is my place of relaxation/Few/No responsibilities...

Let us know which officers should be in the voting. - If you nominate yourSELF, please let us know how much experience you'll bring to the position.
-I think only Officers... unless the guild as a whole wants to also choose from Soldiers.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikursan = Banned?   Ikursan = Banned? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Indeed, No idea what is going on, the problem is though that I was the only person with the ability to promote/kick people. So hopefully this will all get sorted out, if not and the devs decide to ban a paying customer....well then I shall have a word with them and try to get one of the current members of the guild changed to leader
Back to top Go down
https://dotddragons.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikursan = Banned?   Ikursan = Banned? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 pm

had a word with a developer, doesn;t seem like I will be coming back, however I believe I can get the leadership changed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dotddragons.rpg-board.net
Daedalus

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikursan = Banned?   Ikursan = Banned? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Admin wrote:
had a word with a developer, doesn;t seem like I will be coming back, however I believe I can get the leadership changed Smile

We'll be sad for you to be gone...

So far, the only nomination for a temp/perm replacement is Tasselfoot.. posted in-game rather than in the forum.

No reply from him there or here yet.

I will post your last message in G-Chat and ask people to come here to nominate a replacement, unless you want to choose yourself.

- Is this forum a problem to keep here if you can no longer play?
Back to top Go down
Moot

Moot

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikursan = Banned?   Ikursan = Banned? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

what did you do to get banned if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikursan = Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikursan = Banned?   Ikursan = Banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikursan = Banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons of DotD :: Dragons Guild :: Dragons News-
Jump to: