Dragons of DotD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for the Dragons Guild on Kong, DotD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Guild?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Second Guild?   Second Guild? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Do to overwhelming demand to join Dragons the idea of making a second guild has come into play. Just tossing the idea out to fellow guild members seeing what people think as well as checking to see if anyone would be interested in creating a second guild and if anyone would be willing to join it to get it under way. Of course it would be weaker to start off with, but hopefully the affiliation with us would help make it grow strong quickly. This second guild would have access to these forums as well as access to any sort of information/3rd party resources that we do (such as a chat room if I make it etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://dotddragons.rpg-board.net
Blah

Blah

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Possibility of future Guild vs. Guild battles   Second Guild? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

I think if we are looking ahead to the possibility of GvG, this makes a lot of sense. It would provide for a strong base of dependable out-of-guild allies, and would give us a distinct advantage at such time as GvG is implemented. If this is going to work, in my opinion, you will need to get a strong cadre willing to move over together since a new guild without an established reputation of its own will have a harder time recruiting Level 50+ candidates. This could be partially ameliorated by making it very clear that the new guild and Dragons are affiliated/allied guilds. This has the potential to make Dragons, and by extension the new guild, even stronger over the long haul, but I am interested to hear what my guild mates have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Guild?   Second Guild? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:59 pm

If I can get 15 or so people from Dragons interested in starting a new guild that would be great. I already have a few people lined up who would be willing to join this second guild as Dragons is already so full...
Back to top Go down
https://dotddragons.rpg-board.net
sol

sol

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Guild?   Second Guild? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Admin wrote:
If I can get 15 or so people from Dragons interested in starting a new guild that would be great. I already have a few people lined up who would be willing to join this second guild as Dragons is already so full...
I can help, if you still search recruits...
Back to top Go down
Sn0w

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Guild?   Second Guild? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

What about moving people that can't make fair share to the second guild.. we have a few members that have to be losing out on loot cause we have so many big hitters.. Not trying to be mean.. more to help them till they level more..
Back to top Go down
Blah

Blah

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Guild   Second Guild? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 am

Are you drawing a distinction between members that don't have the capacity to do fair share and those who can't do fair share at an accelerated pace? In the current Rhalmarius raid, there are nine members showing on the ranking chart above fair share with 79 hours to go. If the intention is to finish this specific raid, or even raids in general, as fast as is possible, newer members, particularly those who aren't able or willing to purchase from expeditions, will never have the opportunity to reach fair share. In my opinion, the best way to help all members is to be forthright about what is expected of members in guild raids and what opportunities will be available. I realize that I may be in the minority on this, but I felt that the issue needed to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Sn0w

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Guild?   Second Guild? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm

So we need to cap large raids as well as low raids? or just specific raids? What do we want from the guild? To farm, to level or a just for fun guild? Those are the questions you have to ask..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Guild?   Second Guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Guild?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons of DotD :: Dragons Guild :: Suggestions-
Jump to: